There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.
We expect to have a good range of tournaments planned for the show, covering a wide range of periods.
The first are all 2-day tournies. There is a minimum requirement of 8 players for a tournament to be viable. We are not setting an upper limit (yet!). Entry fee is £25 which includes entry to the rest of the show on both days.
These are confirmed:
- Arte de la Guerre Ancients 25mm. 225 points
- Bolt Action 28mm
Tournaments will be "ticket only" via our online purchasing site www.ticketor.com/plymouthwargamers. As tournament details are finalised they will be added to both this site and Ticketor.
At every show for the last forty years we have had a very successful Bring and Buy stall. And this year will be no exception. For a small charge (10% of sale value) you can re-home all those old, unused, unwanted figures and models. Remember, one mans junk is another mans treasure! Just think how much money is sat in your hobby room. Just think how much more stuff you can buy!
We have provided a downloadable B&B form (follow the link) so you can save time by preparing all your items before you leave home. This will save lots of time booking in. Believe me, it will be busy! We will be accepting booking-in from 8.30 on Saturday morning if you are in a tournament or putting on a game, 9.30 for other visitors.
The stall opens for selling at 10.30. This is to give the hard working guys on the stall chance to book everything in properly.
Some advice on selling:
- Price your items appropriately - almost everything sells at the right price!
- Display your items clearly - don't stuff them in a cardboard box and hope for the best - if it can be seen, it may well be bought!
- Dust your old figures! They'll look a look more attractive to a potential buyer.
- Remember, the guys working the stall are volunteers, not salespeople. It's up to you to prepare your stuff to sell, we can only display it.
Here are links to directions and downloads for the PAW Annual Show.