file Fire and Sword

• stephenluscombe
  • stephenluscombe's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Dec 2014 22:47 #1 by stephenluscombe
stephenluscombe created the topic: Fire and Sword
Ralph, we need to try out these rules sometime! My 15mm Swedish are waiting to deal with whatever hordes you dare to put up against them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2014 23:11 #2 by Ralph
Ralph replied the topic: Fire and Sword
My Cossacks are ready, but it's a long time since I last looked at the rules. My next free Sunday is 28th - do you want to commit to that date?
Ralph

More
20 Dec 2014 15:41 #3 by Ralph
Ralph replied the topic: Fire and Sword
Stephen

A brief progress report:

I am still ploughing through a re-read of these rules and haven't got very far. I seem to be no longer able to absorb dense and detailed rules. I've just downloaded the QRF to see if that helps, but it is three pages of A4, all with very small font - hardly easy reference!

Given the fact that Xmas is almost upon us, at my current rate I am unlikely to have made much more progress by 28th. I'm still happy to try the rules out then, and a skirmish level game should be a good way to start. Hopefully having figures in front of me might help me to focus. It doesn't matter if we make mistakes in the first game as long as we consider it a learning curve.

I just wanted you to know that I might be reliant on your own insight and am likely to be a very slow opponent.

Ralph

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds
Joomla Template: from JoomlaShack