Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: James Cooper !

James Cooper ! 28 Nov 2014 02:14 #1

• JamesC
High Everyone !!

Im a bit of a newbie to Devon (only lived in plymouth for a year or so ), been struggling to convince my new mates to become as "nerdy" as i am (i say this with the deepest respect to all of you!) I have gone a tad overboard with my 40k space marine Battle Company , due to boredom from lack of rival armies to fight :) ! anyway without dragging on anymore really pleased to see you guys making a go of it and just wondered if there were any slots open for a 40k enthusiast (albeit novice) to join the ranks and if there were any fellow players nearby.. Thanks for the opportunity !! :)
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2014 02:15 by JamesC.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

James Cooper ! 28 Nov 2014 21:58 #2

We often play 40K at PAW - I have Dark Angels and Tau - my son has Tyranids and Eldar. We play quite frequently at the club - usually cityscape with 1850 points...

James Cooper ! 29 Nov 2014 10:39 #3

• JamesC
Cool!Both Tyranids and Tau have been my 'bane' in the past so look forward to seeing if my marines are still cursed ;) do have a mate who fields orks and chaos so will ask him if he wants to get in on the action, do you ask for any donations to the club etc.?

James Cooper ! 02 Dec 2014 22:48 #4

• Gary
Hi James

As club members we pay £3 per person on a sunday. Membership forms are provided .

Just come on down and see Chris Mason or any of the committee.

Gary

James Cooper ! 02 Dec 2014 23:13 #5

• Ralph
Your first visit is free.
Ralph

James Cooper ! 05 Feb 2015 23:43 #6

Hi there James, I'm definitely interested in 40k. At the moment I have Tyranids and Ultramarines enough to cobble together a reasonably point sized army. I'm afraid that I'm very new to the scene but I have a fair bit of stuff including a Realm of Battle board and a battle mat :)

Peter Gooding (Mini Warzone)
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 23:46 by Mini Warzone. Reason: forgot to include my name
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Joomla Template: by JoomlaShack