The committee has had a discussion regarding holding a show in February.
We have decided that we will not host a show in 2022.
There were many factors that we took into account:
- The 2nd hall is reduced in size by 50%, because of new fixed Exercise Machines. We can still fit, but will need to rearrange things.
- Will there be a winter COVID surge?
- Will there be new restrictions, making traders spread out and limited attendance?
- Will gamers feel comfortable to get so close at the Bring and Buy?
- Will the club members and others actually turn up, or will we have a reduced take at the door?
- Will the competitions function, or will there be reduced uptake?
- Are all the traders still around, or have some closed down?
- The Trophy Engravers have closed, but may be running from home.
Hopefully we can go ahead for 2023