Format and Team Selection
- Teams are to be created from 1,000,000 gold.
- You cannot buy Fan Factor. All teams will have zero fan factor and zero FAME throughout the tournament, and crowd size is not rolled for. The Fan Favourite skill still adds 1 FAME as normal.
- You can add inducements to your team list, but there will be no inducement stage before a match.
- Each game is separate. No injuries or experience carry over between matches.
- Turns are not timed.
- Card decks are not used.
- All Star Players in the Death Zone books and LRB6.0 (link below) may be used. Remember that if both players bring the same star player, he’ll not turn up for the match!
- Where any difference exists between resources, the most recent resource is used. Please ask me if any uncertainty exists.
|Permitted Teams by Source Document|
|Death Zone Season 1 or 2||Teams of Legend PDF||Blood Bowl Living Rulebook 6.0|
We appreciate that most teams do not have models made by Games Workshop in the last decade! Some teams have no models at all and there are a lot of third-party manufacturers producing a wide variety of sculpts. Many people have converted their teams from other ranges. All we ask if that your team looks vaguely like the race its representing and your position players are reasonably identifiable.
What to Bring
- Your team!
- Two copies of your team list
- Three block dice, a D8 and 2D6
- Passing range ruler and scatter templates
While we hope to have enough pitches for everyone, we would appreciate anyone able to lend their board to us for the duration of the tournament
09:00 - 11:00 Game 1
11:30 - 13:30 Game 2
13:30 - 14:30 Lunch
14:30 - 16:30 Game 3
When the umpire calls time, you may finish the full action of the model currently moving (including a catch if he passes the ball) and then game ends. Make sure to record all touchdowns and casualties caused. (Only casualties caused by a block count.)
The winner is determined by who won the most games. In the case of a tie, touchdowns and casualties added together are the tiebreaker. This is done so that running teams don’t have an advantage over bashing teams. If a tie still exists, then touchdowns alone are used, then casualties.
Competition Entry Tickets
Tickets cost £15.00, for three matches over the course of Saturday February the 3rd, and include entry to the rest of the show. They are available on line at http://www.ticketor.com/plymouthwargamers