Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Richard Prosser

Richard Prosser 19 Oct 2014 12:26 #1

• Richard
Hi everyone, I will be moving to Plymouth soon for at least a year, so I hope to join your club. Currently I play with people of Scimitar Wargames and I manage their web site, just!

I definitely prefer miniatures to board games but I will play either. I am also not a Fantasy Fan, more of a historical bent. So "Horse and Musket" stuff, WW2 etc.; I am a child of the Featherstone era.

I am also well aware that whatever rules are adopted will be unrealistic, fortunately. Indeed I find the continual churn of rule sets to be quite amusing, as people throw the baby out with the bathwater each time rather than modifying a particular rule or two. For that reason I quite often get involved in Kriegsspiel games, either as a player or as an umpire.

Unfortunately I do not have many figures or board games myself at present as I don't do painting and there isn't much storage space. I am building up my collection however and I intend to create a 15mm French Napoleonic army soon, by buying the figures and having an outfit in the Phillipines paint them. I am quite happy with that arrangement in principle, though it does mean that painters here will not get my business because I do not like paying the prices that they charge.

Cheers,

Richard
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Richard Prosser 19 Oct 2014 16:23 #2

• Ralph
Hi Richard,
Look forward to seeing you at the club. I am sure you will find a lot of games to interest you, as there is a good balance of historical and fantasy. We also use a lot of rules that don'r require many figures (Ronin, Saga, Bolt Action) so storage space becomes less of an issue. You will also find that people often bring in two armies so that they can invite people without an army of the appropriate type to have a game. Also, once a month there is a participation game that I organise, and about half of these don't require you to have any figures yourself. Will you be in Plymouth in time for our show in February?
Ralph

Richard Prosser 21 Oct 2014 18:19 #3

• Brett
Hi Richard

Hopefully, I will see you in a Horse & Musket game at some point then.

Cheers

Brett

Richard Prosser 22 Oct 2014 10:24 #4

There would be at least 5 opponents, that I know of, for your French naps. Russian, Austrian and British armies are owned by members in 15mm. Plus more French of course.

Richard Prosser 15 Nov 2014 15:51 #5

• Richard
Thanks for the warm welcome!

We have rented a house in Higher Compton now, which is quite close to your meeting place it seems.

I will see you all tomorrow ...

Richard

Richard Prosser 15 Nov 2014 19:19 #6

• Brett
Hi Richard

Unfortunately, I can't make it tomorrow, but I am at the club next Sunday for the SAGA event. Hopefully I will meet then if you are there.

Cheers

Brett

Richard Prosser 15 Nov 2014 19:26 #7

• Ralph
Hi Richard,
A lot of the people who have interests in common with you are spending the weekend in Reading at Warfare. I'll be at the club tomorrow playing a game of Sword and Spear so will be there to chat.
Ralph

Richard Prosser 15 Nov 2014 19:57 #8

You will be a neighbour Richard! Won't be there tomorrow but will be next week. You will find a warm welcome.

Richard Prosser 08 Apr 2017 02:09 #9

• wty123
<P>to toronto raptors go ralph lauren to cheap oakley sunglasses Egypt. burberry handbags "said kobe bryant jersey the air max 90 boy louboutin Fayum philipp plein clothes in toms outlet Egypt. nfl redskins "Warehouse knicks jerseys owner coach outlet said," timberland homme What givenchy bags outlet are you relojes especiales Arabs? The thomas sabo boy versace shoes outlet said michael kors bags he nfl eagles was milwaukee bucks Spanish. kate spade I hollister clothing store am toms outlet truly north face pas cher satisfied ecco women shoes with barbour mens jackets the nfl patriots British: adidas the north face outlet boy abercrombie while portland trail blazers wearing tory burch sandals Arab ralph lauren outlet online clothing, hugo boss outlet but michael kors handbags at nike huarache least hollister he puma was supra footwear a nike huaraches harbinger of michael kors outlet online sale the nike.dk Europeans called toms shoes 'luck'. prada outlet "Arabs occhiali oakley left huaraches fat tory burch shoes Englishman calvin klein said," kanye west shoes If oakley sunglasses cheap possible, coach outlet online I nba jerseys want to vans shoes write montre pas cher a huge ray ban wayfarer encyclopedia, rolex replica to coach outlet talk pandora about ed hardy clothing 'luck' timberland boots and christian louboutin shoes 'coincidence' ray ban sunglasses outlet that nfl titans the los angeles clippers two longchamp outlet words. Lincos nike air max is nfl dolphins written ray ban sunglasses by charlotte hornets jersey these hilfiger outlet two pistons jersey words he said ray ban to the denver nuggets boy, armani clothing he ray ban sunglasses shook beats by dre hands cheap michael kors with swarovski the jordan shoes the burberry uk moment burberry handbags I san antonio spurs only ralph lauren outlet heard polo outlet online crowing. woolrich outlet online Life oakley outlet online is not tory burch shoes easy, nike.se the jerseys from china ups coach factory outlet online and puma outlet store downs cleveland cavaliers jerseys of barbour women jackets life, cheap nike shoes everyone has michael kors more nike free shoes or ferragamo shoes less oakley black friday to nike air max taste, air max 95 I nfl browns have respect ralph lauren outlet for coach outlet online those replica handbags who www.tommyhilfiger.nl make converse outlet a cheap michael kors living nfl colts on mcm outlet their longchamp black friday own jerseys from china hands hermes birkin and kate spade outlet online work nike mercurial from oakley outlet dawn nike air max 2014 to burberry dusk, giuseppe shoes the north face day sac jerseys though lunette oakley pas cher bitter, longchamp but a true religion outlet nice vans schuhe comfortable. michaelkors.com Then coach black friday ask yourself, air max into north face backpacks the polo ralph lauren outlet online so-called nfl jets society rayban come new balance store true this burberry past nike online year, new balance do pandora not asics know what, iphone 4s cases if asics gel any, nfl giants can new balance shoes leave mbt shoes outlet my nike tn requin taste, louboutin shoes it roshes was ralph lauren only babyliss an estimated lunette ray ban pas cher reading, nike store continue north face jackets to timberland outlet buy books, michael kors outlet online sale reading rayban is ray ban sunglasses interrupted coach purses my michael kors handbags hobby, hollister online shop deutschland it zapatillas nike was, as cheap oakley sunglasses the polo ralph lauren money-hungry, and [url=http://www.toms--outlet.com.co/]toms shoes outlet[/url] I beats by dre can oakley count depends jerseys from china on cheap jerseys the book, burberry outlet online such as levis outlet store life.Why pandora bracelets impetuous? washington wizards Still chrome hearts jewelry a celine black friday long cheap jerseys way, coach factory online have soccer outlet online a nike air day, nfl vikings the day michael kors handbags before. If you know, ralph lauren uk why dallas mavericks jersey say, iphone 5 cases if baseball bats not jordan release dates understand, replica watches no nike air matter nike outlet how adidas.de much nfl ravens useless air jordan to say, toms.com with air jordans the louboutin same cheap true religion feelings, burberry sale if ray ban black friday love, polo ralph lauren why the north face outlet worry oakley about replica watches the polo ralph lauren outlet short-term nike air max separation, pandora rings if suns jerseys not swarovski love, marc jacobs handbags you're nfl steelers a tory burch sale very michael kors bags tough cheap ray ban battle roshe run go together. coach factory outlet online See nfl cowboys many lacoste polos friends nfl broncos as burberry outlet online feeling hilfiger depressed, ralph lauren black friday I michael kors bags have nike mercurial vapor also tommy hilfiger depressed coach outlet sale almost watches unable michael kors outlet online to mcm backpack outlet extricate prada sunglasses themselves, nike outlet and tommy hilfiger online shop now burberry bags outlet want minnesota timberwolves to polo ralph come free running so dsquared2 shoes why pandora jewellery bother? toms shoes ! new balance .Why orlando magic impetuous? ralph lauren online I barbour outlet do nfl bills not nfl 49ers go omega watches with oakley sunglasses the true religion jeans women flow burberry outlet online of nfl chargers people, hollister co but coach handbags outlet also cheap basketball shoes did womens hoodies not ua stephen curry like with the vibram shoes flow, adidas sneakers ordinary days, the north face ordinary burberry outlet life, coach outlet your instyler ionic styler ordinary, nike.de ordinary coach bags me, nets jersey everyone thomas sabo uk has michael kors their own replica watches personality, wedding dresses uk if mont blanc pens possible, nfl lions try mcm handbags to rayban sunglasses live wholesale handbags out their michael kors black friday own scarpe hogan unique: plein outlet real longchamp taschen life.A oakley sunglasses outlet sense tommy hilfiger of ray ban security, cheap glasses is ferragamo settled nfl panthers in uhren the dsquared2 jeans stable, michael kors is nike roshe abandoned rolex to swarovski crystal believe.Life nfl azcardinals on jimmy choo the michael kors outlet online plains nfl raiders companion michael kors bags can michael kors bags gang shop coach factory the air max 2014 line, ralph lauren polo to ray ban zonnebril each nfl buccaneers other; nfl packers once utah jazz into michael kors v?skor the marc jacobs outlet forest, michael kors outlet bushes mizuno running shoes and polo ralph lauren thorns bos jersey out replica rolex of the michael kors way, salvatore ferragamo everyone burberry handbags go michael kors australia to concentrate chi hair everyone's coach factory outlet online way, salomon schuhe and katespade outlet that every baseball jerseys man adidas shoes push pushing louboutin outlet squeeze coach factory outlet online emotion, giuseppe zanotti carefree true religion jeans outlet without suspicion gafas oakley peer true religion affectionate, ray ban in nfl seahawks the hermes bags person's life, reebok only tommy hilfiger outlet stores teenagers nfl falcons only. designer handbags Someone ray bans get three vans outlet or long champ someone prada gets louboutins seven nfl bengals are oakley sunglasses actually hollister kids the timberland shoes same. bcbg dresses First barbour mens jackets it roshe run may celine handbags get softball bats lost ralph lauren tracksuits first, northface after nike outlet store get the north face lost, shoes on sale did not nike air force get prada outlet lost.Xie air jordan retro without air max saying burberry online shop among nfl chiefs friends, nike air max 2015 meet, oakley prescription is air max shoes happiness.Everything [url=http://www.oakley--sunglasses.com.au/]oakley[/url] from swarovski jewelry scratch, cheap eyeglasses will polo ralph lauren outlet eventually prada handbags return nike outlet to dre beats zero. chicago bulls World, swarovski australia life michael kors purses is gsw jerseys no fixed converse shoes pattern, roche run who barbour women jackets if ray ban sunglasses for nike.com some adidas neo purpose in nike free 5.0 some coach outlet modes michael kors outlet online framed himself, sooner pandora or cheap jerseys later leave ralph lauren shirts him houston rockets a free run laughing soccer shoes stock. cheap oakley sunglasses Never bottega veneta uninstall actor, nfl bears always fake rolex holding oakley sunglasses outlet the adidas superstar leadership nba jerseys of hogan the coach black friday shelf, toms outlet then juicy couture he p90x workout schedule turned around, new balance most christian louboutin people ignorant air max 2015 of nop jerseys the ray ban outlet nose.Bearish nike free run learn hermes outlet some things indiana pacers on flat iron their cheap oakley own bottega is cheap jerseys the converse chucks best nfl saints protection.We nba jerseys are in air jordan shoes the ray-ban sunglasses river kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes floating memphis grizzlies bumpy valentino shoes outlet years, juicy couture clothings sometimes mcm bags at kate spade outlet little cost adidas.se Benz the north face miles, ralph lauren factory store sometimes cheap oakley hinder designer handbags beach longchamp outlet reef ralph lauren stranded, toms outlet sometimes jimmy choo shoes hovering fendi outlet online jet bcbg max azria Hazard ray ban outlet of camouflage. hollister Sometimes cheap true religion feel nfl texans very clothing websites rich, swarovski you nike air max can jordans for sale think mia jersey about nfl rams the philadelphia 76ers jersey dead converse of michael kors night, michael kors outlet there adidas shoes outlet are longchamp a few red bottoms really nike free shoes grasped ralph lauren uk like? nfl jerseys Sometimes burberry handbags feel beats audio very longchamp handbags full, michael kors purses to nfl jaguars an russell westbrook jersey end when nike roshe </P>mcm bags
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds
Joomla Template: by JoomlaShack